Monday, November 21, 2011

Maldives - Final Day

Well, after such a great day diving I was really looking forward to a great night and a final day of relaxation. The Saturday disco night also yielded meeting a very fun married couple from Germany: Philipp and Julia. A great couple with whom I had a lot of fun with both Saturday AND Sunday night. So after a great night, I settled in and got ready for a great day of relaxation on Monday, my final day. I slept in. Slowly made my way to breakfast. Then I settled in here:

And here was my view:

A great day of sun and relaxation and a perfect way to end my Maldivian adventure. What a great 4 days!

Well, all that was left of my trip was a final night in Paris. And you know me, I made the most of that final night too!

Oh yeah, and I got to have one more disco night at the Diva Monday night! ;)
~ Rich

1 comment:

  1. The film "Island President" about Mohamed Nasheed, who was President of the Maldives, will be shown at the Lagoon Theater in Minneapolis, starting Friday, April 27. When you were in the Maldives did you get any info about politics in the country, or about its situation with rising sea levels?

    ReplyDelete