Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Getting Ready

Well, I'm getting ready to leave this week! So excited! I've been talking a lot about the Maldives but first I will be traveling to Bangalore. My work is bringing me to the city and fortunately I'm going to be able to have a weekend to explore before really getting down to business.  I'll be definitely posting my weekend adventures!  One of my coworkers leaves the night of the first day we are there so I am hoping to see him too. Then, during the weekend we most likely will be traveling to the Mysore Palace.  I've heard great things about this day trip so I'm hoping that happens as well.  All in all, it will be approximately 18+ hours of time in a plane to get to Bangalore.  So, nothing but a quick post before my departure but expect much much more later this week and over the next two weeks.  I'm prepped and ready with my iPad, camera, and can't wait to share it all with those interested.  Cheers!

BTW - Here's a quick picture of the Mysore Palace... More to come!

2 comments: