Thursday, November 10, 2011

Last Night in Bangalore!

Quick note gang... Tonight is my last night in Bangalore! What a week! Heading back to the hotel as I write this. Tomorrow I fly to the Maldives! Many more updates to come as I'll be making that trip solo and will have plenty of time for some quality blogging! I'm hoping to get in some great dives on Saturday and Sunday!

Tonight we are planning on another trip to UB City. Should be a little livelier than last time so I'm looking forward to it. Most likely, Praveen and Bala will be joining us. They are also both coming to Minneapolis next week so I'll have plenty of time to make it up to them for being such great hosts!

So look for many more posts in the coming days. Until then, I leave you a picture of me in my new, traditional Indian kurta! I bought it yesterday so I could wear it for a big team lunch we had today. Most of the team were also in traditional Indian wear. I really like it!!

Michael Gordon Walker
11/10/04
Miss you Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment