Friday, October 14, 2011

Two words: Whale. Sharks.

Okay y'all, this is my first attempt at posting via iPad. Working pretty well! The iPad will be my main tool for staying connected on my trip. The subject says it all. Whale Sharks. For those who are wondering, they look like this:


These magnificent beasts are one of the main reasons I am going to the Maldives. Diving is one of my passions and I cannot wait. That diver in the picture will literally be ME! So, due to this fact, diving with whale sharks actually helped me select my hotel. I am PADI certified and therefore looked for a PADI-certified resort. After some searching, I found the place: Diva Maldives. The last picture of the last post is literally a picture of my resort! So, more to come on my resort but I'll leave you with one last pic:


More to come on what looks to be literally paradise on earth!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you'll have as much fun as we did! Dug up my diving logbook and Fish Head and Cocoa Spot were the 2 sites were we saw the most sharks. Fotteyo Kandu was awesome too...

    ReplyDelete