Thursday, September 15, 2011

A-OH! This is my blog...

Greetings loved ones... Let's take a JOURNEY! 

If you have found yourself here you may, just may, be interested in my upcoming trip to India and the Maldives.  If so, I really hope you stick around and keep up-to-date with me... If not, your loss.  This will be the primary way that I document my upcoming trip and the best way to connect with me while I'm there!  I'll begin sharing things here as I begin preparing and eventually travel to India.

So far, the main decisions have been made.  I'm leaving in early November in order to hopefully arrive during the day in Bangalore on a Friday.  This will give me the "full" weekend to explore Bangalore and get rid of my jet lag.  We will then spend the next week at our Bangalore offices.  Finally, on that next Friday, I will fly to the Maldives.  More on that paradise in a future post.  I'll be there for essentially the weekend and then back in the States that next week.  Otherwise, up until now, I have just been planning so more to come overall. 

Last but not least, yesterday I received my 5th of 6 total shots that will be required for this trip.  Oof.  I'm half-serious.  They weren't bad at ALL.  And are all very important.  Anyway, enough for now.  Please keep an eye on this spot and send me all your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment